March 17, 2020
To our valued guests,
The safety and well-being of our shopping center customers, businesses, staff and local partners are our top priority. We are closely monitoring the developments related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019), including updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”), Morris County Department of Public Health, and World Health Organization (“WHO”). We have augmented our cleaning process at the property, and continue our efforts to ensure our cleaning vendors are using cleaning agents and policies that follow the recommended CDC guidelines. Currently, we intend to operate The Shoppes at Union Hill for the benefit of the community and the customers that we serve, and have no intention to close any of our properties.
Best practices and everyday preventive actions from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow or shoulder.
- If you are sick with respiratory symptoms that resemble a cold or flu (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath), do not go to work or school or visit public places where you could spread potential illness.
We will continue to monitor this rapidly evolving situation. Additionally, as of today’s date, we have elected to reschedule or cancel all events through the month of May. Please visit http://www.theshoppesatunionhill.com/ for more information and connect with us socially via @TheShoppesAtUH for the latest updates.